- Brass Valve Bodies - A Guide to Extruded, Forged and Cold-Drawn Brasses
An overview of how brass is formed, worked and shaped to make miniature ball and check valves.
- Food Contact Materials - FDA, NSF and other standards
What food contact materials are plus a brief overview of relevant regulatory agencies.
- Mesh and Microns Sizes Chart and Information E-book
What is a micron and what mesh size means. Includes a conversion chart, mesh sizes chart, FAQs and glossary of terms.
- Pressure and Vacuum Conversion Factors
This chart contains multipliers for converting between different standards for measuring pressure and vacuum.
- Plastic Hose Barb Styles
We offer many types of hose barb styles. Use this reference to find the correct barb style for your application.
- Plastics Sterilization Compatibility
A basic summary of plastics compatibility with the most commonly used sterilization methods.
- Stainless Steel and Miniature Flow Control Valves Guide
A guided overview of the stainless steels used to make miniature gas and liquid flow control valves.
- Temperature and Miscellaneous Conversions Chart
A simple Celsius and Fahrenheit conversion chart as well as a short list of multipliers for converting between different measurements related to fluidics and pneumatics.
- Three-Way Ball Valve Flow Patterns Chart
A chart illustrating the flow pattern options available with L-port and T-port valves, both horizontal and vertical 3-way valve types.
- Three-Way Ball Valve Flow Patterns Guide and Chart
A combination e-book and reference chart that describes and illustrates basic 3-way ball valve flow patterns for both horizontal and vertical type valves.