Custom Heat Seal Solutions for Medical Packaging
Packaging tooling that helps you meet the validation requirements and regulatory controls for medical and pharmaceutical packaging.
Industrial Specialties Mfg. (ISM) is the master distributor for heat seal silicone sheets from United Silicone. Our distribution relationship with United Silicone allows us to provide our customers with these exceptional products just as they are needed.
The Time Saving Value of Customization
Experience less downtime. Quick change tooling mounting systems provide easy changeovers that maximize production efficiency without compromising seal integrity or quality.
Customization guarantees a precision fit. Save tooling time while maintaining the close tolerances critical for robust, airtight, verifiable medical packaging seals.
Lasts up to seven times longer. This means longer production runs using the optimized heat, pressure and dwell times vital for supply chain durability and user-friendly opening.
Gaskets and Magnetic Mounting Blocks
Common uses include rigid and semi-rigid package sealing such as blister nest or anvil support and container sealing.
- Customization means a time-saving perfect fit for your application.
- High precision tolerances ensure correct seal location and thickness.
- Helps ensure high integrity seals for both rigid and semi-rigid containers.
- Heat seal rubber that lasts up to seven times longer - just replace the custom mounts and go.
Common uses include sealing trays, tubs and cups, blister nest and anvil support, clamshells, skin pack sets and procedure sets.
- Precision customized sealing heads ensure seal integrity by providing uniform heat sealing pressures and temperatures.
- Magnetic mounting blocks make changeover fast and easy. Reduce downtime and allow optimized machinery to keep producing consistently strong, user-friendly seals.
- Made with high temperature, high heat-tolerant silicone suitable for multilayer films.
Commonly used include film feeding systems.
- Exceptionally durable - made with a proprietary manufacturing process that chemically bonds the high temperature silicone to a metal core.
- Custom rollers allow quick changeovers because the rollers match your machine's mountings. Replacement is a breeze keeping machines running at their optimized settings.
- Precision ground roller surfaces without meeting points or seams deliver uniform, verifiable seals.
Seal Bars and Jaws
Common uses include bag sealing, form-fill-seal (FFS) units and pouch machines.
- Thermally conductive, high-temperature silicone seal bar assemblies provide superior sealing performance.
- Crowned design and precision tolerances eliminate leaks and create consistent, strong seals.
- Made using high temperature, high heat-tolerant silicone suitable for multilayer sterile barrier films.
- Teflon [®️] bonded silicone option for an enhanced release surface without the need for messy and unreliable adhesives.
We're here to create the perfect heat seal tooling for your application.
All customized products are made to order at our manufacturing partner's United Silicone facility in Lancaster, NY.
Use the form at the top of this page to contact us and ISM will follow up with you to discuss your needs today.