Winter 2017 Newsletter
New Website Search Functionality
As you may recall, we launched our new E-commerce website last year. Our customers liked that they're able to purchase products online, but found our search functionality somewhat limited, so we fixed it!
In observance of the upcoming holidays,
we will be closed:
- Monday, December 25th
- Tuesday, December 26th
- Monday, January 1st
We hope you and yours have a truly memorable holiday season and look forward to replying to your messages upon our return.
We are excited to announce the release of our latest product lines. Watch the video to see these new products.
Links to Products Featured in Video:
- JCV Series - Check Valve
- NRVT Series - In-line Relief Valve
- CVNUCB Series - Barbed Check Valve
- ISFSV Series - Valved Suction Strainer
10 Reasons to Love ISM's Redesigned Website
We’ve added a side-bar and other navigation options to make it even easier to drill-down to the products you’re looking for!
What Does OEM Parts Mean for Manufacturing?
In this blog, we’ve laid out what OE, OER, OEM AND ODM parts mean for manufacturing.
As always, let us know if you have a topic you would like to see discussed in an ISM Blog post.
There’s always something going on at ISM. Whether creating new products and resources for our customers or coming together to help others in our community, we are quite a busy bunch.
Most recent goings on are …
- Our shipping department worked with a carrier to pick up a Veterans bicycle from California and deliver it to his temporary housing in Colorado so he didn’t have to walk to work.
- It’s getting too cold for our monthly BBQs, so we are staying in and having movie showings once a month indoors with popcorn and snacks.